- A valid passport valid for at least 6 months past your date of entry
- At least one blank visa page in your passport
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Proof of return or onward flights
- All required documents for your next destination
You may also use the State Department’s Traveler’s Checklist to find out things to consider before you go. The State Department lists many safety and security information helps you the risk of traveling to a particular country or region. Citizens with special considerations – such as students, women, and LGBTI travelers – may face additional challenges when abroad. Once you do decide to travel, you should make a plan for what to do if something unforeseen happens overseas.
Contact the Northern California immigration lawyers at Visawolf for a quick assessment and fee quote.